Thursday, February 15, 2007

A New Age of Sports Blogging Has Begun

Or, maybe more accurately - another NFL based, dick + fart joke laden blabberfest has begun. This'll be mostly an outlet for the almost 30 years of assfuckery the Chicago Bears my friends and I have endured. Of course, there will also be pieces shat from my keyboard about the 31 other NFL franchises, and maybe a little NCAA ball too. You see, I like football - you could even say that I love it. Football, though, does not love me back. In fact, football looks at me like I have a yellow star attatched to my shirt, and it desperately wants me to get in the shower. So, I'll bitch, moan, piss, whine - maybe a guest blogger or two will join me. It's even possible that other people will enjoy this thing. Probably not, though.

I write this blog not only for myself and friends, but for all the other poor assholes that - like us - continue to sing this fucking song every Sunday.



Sweet Jesus, we're all fucked.

No comments: